1. ctv7474

ctv7474Thành Viên Cấp 1

Tham gia ngày:
    13 Tháng ba 2014
    Bài viết:

Song Cong Hotel Da Nang

Thảo luận trong 'Linh tinh' bắt đầu bởi ctv7474, 21 Tháng ba 2014.

Song Cong Hotel Da Nang

Song Cong Hotel is the 4-star standard hotel in Danang, opened and put into operation in the second quarter of 2014. The Hotel is located at 305 Nguyen Van Thoai Street, Danang City, next to My Khe - the wonderful beach which is voted as one of the six most beautiful beaches in the world by Forbes Magazine.

Song Cong Hotel is the 4-star standard hotel in Danang, opened and put into operation in the second quarter of 2014. The Hotel is located at 305 Nguyen Van Thoai Street, Danang City, next to My Khe - the wonderful beach which is voted as one of the six most beautiful beaches in the world by Forbes Magazine.

Just 3km far away from Danang airport and Danang train station, you can easily access to the hotel from there. And just about 20 minutes by car, you can go to Hoi An ancient city where is well-known as world heritage site.

Song Cong Hotel bring an ideal place for you and your family to enjoy the delicious meals, sound sleep, and you can spend relaxing time to refresh your spirits and help to forget the troubles of busy life . It is also a place where you can enjoy the most beautiful scene of nature: sunrise over the sea.

Song Cong Hotel has over 120 modern luxurious rooms & Apartmentscombining Asian and European elegance. It is a beautiful place along My Khe beach where you can enjoy spectacular panoramic views of Son Tra Peninsula, Marble Mountains and Han River. It is easy to take a tour and experience the culture of Cham Museum, Hoi An, My Son Holy Valley, Marble Mountains, Son Tra Peninsula, Bana Hills, and many more attractions

Song Cong Hotel Conference & multi functions room is located on 15 floor, commanded the panorama view of both My Khe beach and splendid Han river. Its capacity is 200 seats for meeting, party or other functions, from corporate luncheons to business meetings.

Song Cong Hotel has a professional and excellent staffs that are committed in providing satisfaction to the guests during their stay. Our impeccable staff will meet othe hotel Guests’ expectations and requirements beyond regular standards. Most importantly, our mission is bringing the highest quality of service to the hospitality industry in Danang, Vietnam.

Your stay in Song Cong will be unforgettable. It will render an unique and extra ordinary experience that will surpass your expectations!
    We are looking forward to welcoming and serving you at Song Cong Hotel in Danang.

For more information or booking, please contact: 091 949 0330

Chia sẻ trang này